Saturday, March 6, 2010

7 To 10 Orange Lights Over Derry Northern Ireland

Date: March 6, 2010
Time: 00:40

Location of Sighting: Derry, Northern Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 0
Number of Objects: 7 to 10
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: A line of about 7 to 10 orange lights. They all moved at the same speed and remained spaced apart. They moved in a line. I ran upstairs to see if I could get a better view, most of them disappeared apart from one. I followed it as it was behind the rest. It flickered slightly, then just disappeared. I've just read that the area I spotted them is somewhat of a UFO hotspot, with people claiming to have seen such lights in the past.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment