Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Helicopter Appears To Chase Possible UFO Seen From San Jose California

Date: March 16, 2010
Time: 10:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Jose, CA.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went out onto my patio because I heard a military chopper flying over (I am under Moffit Fields Air Base flight path), and I wanted to see it, because it sounded like it was flying faster than usual for them. I looked over in the direction of the AFB and saw a white circular light hovering and around moving in different directions.

I could tell it was a distance away from my house (maybe closer to Mountain View, CA), but it was so erratic in it's moving around. It then dashed to it's left which blocked my view because of a tree. When it emerged, it was dimming out, and moving slower and straight. It then darted off towards the direction of the base and the chopper appeared to chase after it, and I lost line of sight due to buildings.

I believe in "UFO's", and after last night, I decided to Google "strange lights over San Jose Ca" and found this website. I bookmarked it for reference for now on. Thank you for having this site available, and will keep everybody posted if I see more!

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment