Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Witnessing Strange UFOs And More Over Long Island New York

Date: Vary.
Time: Between 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.

Hey Brian, I found your site after a quick internet search. I live on Long Island in N.Y.. I'm a mom of 2 and I'm not crazy and neither is my family. Last summer I witness on 2 different occasions a bluish green ball of light that flew across my backyard. I had told my husband about it and a couple of days later we had forgotten about it. About 2 months later my husband, while walking the dog witnessed the same light or orb and it swooped over a building and flew away at a super fast pace.

These incidents happened between 9:00pm -1:00am. A couple of days went by and my husband, my kids and myself were outside at about 2:30pm in the afternoon when we saw very low in the sky what appeared to be the upper body of a black clothed human, floating with a backpack.

This thing floated above us, still at first, then it would move side to side. It stood in our eyesight for about 45 seconds and flew away. Without myself saying anything, a neighbor came out and asked us if we had seen what appeared to him to be a small person with a pack on their back. We know this was not a helium balloon, because of the way it was moving and standing still. Anyway, tonight we saw this bluish green light again and it's starting to worry us. Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment