Friday, March 19, 2010

Neon Green Light Over New York City

Date: March 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New York City.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Kind of square?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my way to have dinner with my boyfriend and my friend. I was looking at sky and all of a sudden, I saw this neon green light falling really fast. At first,Ii thought it must've been some sort of fireworks, but I knew it wasn't. My boyfriend saw it the same time I did. The object look kind of square-ish to me I think.

This is the first time I have ever seen anything like that flying that quick. It was the width of my index finger if I held it up high and I knew it was pretty big in real life.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment