Friday, January 8, 2010

Round Orange Objects Over Crewe And Wistaston UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:05 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Crewe and Wistaston.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Several.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Shortly after welcoming the New Year I was looking out of my bedroom window and saw these round objects orange in colour spreading across skyline they were not aircraft as they didn't flash and there was no sound they seemed to be in a formation but they eventually disappeared into the distance. I cannot explain them and wondered if anyone else witnessed them apart from my husband and I.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment