Friday, January 8, 2010

3 Plus Orange Colored Objects Seen Over Dallas Texas USA


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Dallas Texas.
Number of witnesses: 10+
Number of Objects: 3 +
Shape of Objects: Round orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette when I looked up towards the moon. I saw a bright orange light move. I told my brother what I saw. Seconds later he looked to the left of the moon and saw another light less denser. We then called more people to come see what we are looking at and then one of my family members said, there's the 3rd one. It looked as if it was shaping a triangle form around the moon. I had seen it at a 12'00 04'00 08'00 o'clock angle.

These orange lights wouldn't leave it's area in particular, but it would move around in its spot. It's very weird because there was no other signs of airplanes, balloons, or neither a man made instrument. It looked hovering. At 12:37 we noticed a weird noise come out from the sky. It sounded like a slow vibration coming from a helicopter but with a "vooh" sound. It was very low pitched, felt the vibration, and was in very slow motion. it lasted roughly 7-9 seconds. I see I'm not the only one who saw this. Coming from me, I think this is a sign of life in space.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment