Sunday, January 24, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over Chapel End Nuneaton UK


Date: January 23, 2010
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Chapel End, Nuneaton.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Orange Balls of light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving home down the hill in Salisbury drive at Chapel End when I looked up over the field which is called Nuneaton Common, it is situated between the rear of Lincoln Avenue and Skey Drive. There were four glowing orange objects moving in a straight line, equally spaced apart and travelling at the same speed across the field towards the housing estate on Skey Drive. As I arrived at home and got out of the car, the formation had changed and they were moving towards each other. I ran into home and grabbed my binoculars to get a closer look at them and went upstairs to look out of the front of the house and they had gone, all I could see was one orange light which was really high up and that slowly disappeared.

I must just say that I and my wife have seen the same objects before. It was on New years Eve/New Years day and there were 4 of them again. I went upstairs to watch the fireworks going off over Nuneaton at 10:00 past Midnight and noticed one orange ball of light. It came closer to my house and then I noticed another one a bit further away. I called my wife and she went to look out the back of the house and she said there was one there too. We saw another one so we could see four all at once, we watched them for about 30 minutes. The one closest to my house was moving slowly across Nuneaton Common following the same path as the ones I saw last night (23/01/10) it did this four times, going towards the houses on Skey drive and then back towards my house.

It travelled quite slowly at the same speed. When it was closest to me I looked at it through binoculars, it was glowing orange with a yellowish/gold brighter light at the bottom in the middle, which seemed to get brighter when the object moved faster. The upper part of it was not round it was shaped more like a parachute, the ones that sky divers use, the arched wing type with the sides coming in at an angle towards the bottom of the object. The closest object to me moved away and seemed to pair up with another, the one at the back of the house moved off towards Galley Common and the other one on its own was a lot further away over Nuneaton. They all moved away and we lost sight of them after about half an hour at 00-45 on New Years day. I can say that there was no sound at all and I couldn't really make out a solid shape, just the glowing shape I have described, but they were definitely not helicopters or planes or balloons or lanterns or anything else I have seen before. I shall keep watching now I have seen them for a second time in the same place and try to get film of them, if I do see them again.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment