Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bright Lights Over Callington Cornwall UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Callington Cornwall.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, I'm (name removed) and I am 15 years old. I live in Callington Cornwall and at 1:00m on the January 1, 2010 I woke up because my dog was growling. I looked out my window and saw 3 bright lights in the sky slowly moving, then they stopped. I went to get my parents and they looked at the object and were worried about it.

At 6:30am the object had disappeared, so I felt relieved. At 5:49pm it re-appeared in the same spot, so I think it just went into camouflage mode, but it still hasn't moved and it is now 9:13pm and the object has moved about 5-6 centimeters away from it's original spot. When my mom had a look at it again at 6:41pm there were about 7 more light around it, in a trapezium shape. I am wondering do you have any idea if it is or isn't a UFO. Thank you for reading this.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment