Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bright Orange Glowing Objects Over Lanesfield Wolverhampton‏ UK


Date: January 18, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Hi Brian just found your blog. My girlfriend and I spotted two large round bright orange glowing objects flying over our house on Monday January 18 th at precisely 6.30 pm GMT. We both live in Lanesfield Wolverhampton, England. First I was on my computer when my girlfriend came in from the garden to say something strange was in the sky. I went out and saw a big glowing orange object flying across the sky. There was no noise at all. I tried to take a picture, but it was moving at pace and my phone was too slow.

Anyhow shaken by what I'd seen, I returned inside then a minute later my girlfriend shouted, there's another one. I went outside to see an identical object flying in exactly the same direction as the first for some reason. I tried to video it on my phone, but after found the phone, it didn't record. I wished I had a better phone. Anyhow just thought I'd share with you.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment