Friday, January 8, 2010

25-30 Orange Globes Over Kings Heath South Birmingham UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi there, I live in Kings Heath South Birmingham. On New Years Eve 2009-2010, my wife and I saw 25 - 30 orange globes travelling in a north to south direction.I dashed outside-this was at
midnight-with my astronomical binoculars. These objects were silent, saucer shaped and the underside had three circular shapes. I was astonished to see these joined by five of the same joining them from a westerly direction-it really did look like an invasion. They then climbed and vanished silently above the clouds. Yours.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment