Friday, January 22, 2010

Two Orange Colored Lights Over Glasgow Scotland UK


Date: December 25, 2009
Time: Evening.

I am a level headed Glasgow man and it was Xmas day. I was in the house and through the window saw 2 lights of orange in colour together. I live central Glasgow, west end and they were motionless and silent. I immediately opened the window to check to see if I wasn't seeing reflections off a glass window or something.

This was a UFO! without a doubt. It was total silence and very near to me, then it shot up and the 2 orange lights and disappeared. It was exciting as I knew straight away I was witnessing a UFO, but it was also scary. I really felt scared and I am an ex army guy from a tough background.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment