Saturday, December 31, 2011

Witness Films Metallic UFO Between 50 To 75 Feet In Length Over San Pedro California (Video Footage)

 
Date:  December 29, 2011
Time:  Dusk
 
Hi Brian, I just wanted to inform you of a UFO sighting that occurred the other day on 12-29-11 over San Pedro, CA. Just before sunset as I was walking my dog I spotted something unusual in the sky and hurried home to get my camera.
 
I ran outside and looked up over my apartment's court yard and saw the object flying over head, it was very clearly metallic and not a helicopter. I ran out in front of my apartment building on Pacific Ave. to get a clear view, quickly set my camera on a tripod to make sure I got the best possible images I could capture, by which time it had moved out over the long beach harbor/port of long beach and recorded the object for over 14 minutes.

I called the FAA on Friday, 12-30-11 to ask if anybody else had reported a sighting and I was told no. They asked what I saw and explained to the person on the other end of the line what I saw and that I had over 14 minutes of the sighting captured on video.
 
He was very intrigued and asked me to hold while he contacted the tower at LAX to see if there was any calls to them or if they knew what it might be. Five minutes passed and he returned saying the tower told him that a Zeppelin from San Francisco was in the area at the time and that was what I must have seen.
 
But when I told him of the maneuvers the object made and that it was flying over a heavily populated area, with a high volume of air traffic after dark, with no running lights or stobes as required by FAA rules and the video shows that, he was perplexed and admitted it sounded very unusual.
 
He then gave me a phone number to the air ports division and instructed me to call them on Saturday, that he was sure they'd be very interested in seeing my video. But that's a Saturday on New Years Eve, and I doubt there'd be anyone there to take my call that would have any valuable information or knowledge regarding what I saw.
 
The object was between 50 feet to 75 feet in length and about 30 feet from belly to back, with no visible windows od doors. It had what appeared to be 15 foot, or so, fins or towers protruding from the center of the back and the center of the belly as well as a tail like with a pointed fin shape that was longer on top by at least a 3rd that the lower portion of the fin.
 
At one point the object appeared as if it had rolled over and the top portion of the tail fin was on the bottom. There were many witnesses aside from myself which I also captured on video watching the object.
 
One girl even tried to capture it with her cell phone camera. At times it seemed to change it's length and girth, seeming long and slender at times in full profile and shorter and stubbier at other times in full profile.

You can see a low-res version of the video on YouTube at the following link. I am attempting to upload a hi-res version but I'm having problems due to my outdated OS and outdated computer. Anyway, I'd love to know your thoughts about it.

To view the video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_kAzfUGi5o&list=UUqT0FHhorgyKRzbzNcP7EpQ&index=1&feature=plcp

I hope to hear from you soon regarding this sighting.
Thanks and best wishes and may you have a very happy and prosperous New Year.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment