Friday, December 30, 2011

Strange Sightings Over St. Augustine Florida

 
Date:  Over the last two years (report received December 30, 2011)
Time:  Various.
 
Hi, I'm responding to the UFO sighting. I live in St. Augustine by the airport and have witnessed a few dozen strange things around the area. I've lived by the airport my whole life and about the last 2 years I've seen lights that I couldn't explain.
 
Very bright at times just hovering for 30 minutes and then they would be gone behind the trees. I've also seen a few weird things during the day through the clouds, it looked like a round sun right next to our sun and it was slowly moving in front of the bigger, brighter light than the sun, and bam it got super bright the other light was gone.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment