Saturday, December 31, 2011

Slow Moving Green Object With Red Tail Over Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  8:15 p.m.
 
I was out walking the dog. And I was walking east in an open part of the back parking lot. And My girlfriend and I had observed the slow moving green light moving south to north in the eastern sky. It had a long red tail. It seemed like it lasted a very long time.
 
I had never seen something move that slow or burn green. And about less that 5 minutes later as I was walking back west back to my apt. We seen a single glowing, red,  light hanging in the western sky. Didn’t move. But just stayed in one place.
 
My thoughts on the green light would be space junk or satellite, that is the direction most satellites travel, and there are a lot of decommissioned satellites and space junk floating around our planet with decaying orbits. And and the red light could be road flare on a helium balloon or some other type of balloon.
 
It is New Years eve and some people do like to launch things into the sky. But who knows! My mind is open for other suggestions.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment