Thursday, December 29, 2011

Orange Ball Captured On Film Over Carson California (Video Footage)

 
Date:  December 26, 2011
Time:  5:00 a.m.

Hey Brian Vike, I read your article about "Strange Lights over Carson California" and have seen something like what you reported. I lived in Carson for 11 years now and just recently (the last 2 years).

I have had a couple of UFO sightings in Carson. One time a 1 1/2 years ago while pumping gas at Arco across from the Sheriff station I saw a red glowing pulsating object high in the sky. 

It looked like a sighting I saw in Culver City in the early 1980's, it was a bright white object that moved like a fire fly high in the night sky. But what concerns me is the recent sightings, which seem to be too close to home. 

At night (actually morning) about 1:00 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. (off and on) there is a strange light that (which source has to be coming from the north) only eliminating in a certain section of my bedroom.

What is really eerie it makes my ceiling fan glow a faint light. When I started looking for the light source I saw this brilliant light in the sky through my window (that resembled 2 car head in the sky) between 2 roof tops.

The next day I started to look  for possible light source (e.g. street lights, neighborhood light, and power lines) but I could not  find a legitimate light source. 

This has been happen intermittently through the month. So this morning (5:00 a.m.) when I saw this strange light shining on my wall I grabbed my cell phone and recorded the event about 3 times. 

Then I found my Cannon camera and recorded better video footage. So all together I recorded the event 6 times. To make sure I wasn't dreaming I woke up my daughter and she looked out my window and she saw the same thing.

So Brian can you please let me know where and who I should talk to about this in Carson. Also, let me know if you would like to see the footage I captured today.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment