Friday, December 30, 2011

Three Amber Orange Lights Over Saint John New Brunswick

 
Date:  December 31, 2009
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi Brian, this is really strange, but I was just speaking with my wife's uncle this evening. We were discussing what time Saint John is having their fireworks tomorrow night. He told me they haven't been uptown since December 31, 2009, then proceeded to tell me about these three amber/orange lights him and his wife saw that night.
 
They came from the direction of Rothesay and travelled east extremely fast. When I came home I Googled what he told me just to see if there were any posts. Very odd indeed. Take care.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment