Saturday, December 31, 2011

Large Fireball/Meteor Seen Traveling Over Santa Fe New Mexico

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.
 
At approximately 8:15 p.m. we saw a very large fireball with a long tail blazing low across the sky until it faded away and disappeared. It looked exactly like an meteor I saw last year (I think).
 
We are in Santa Fe and we saw it as we were driving on St. Francis Drive.
I texted my friend right away who also saw it outside his bedroom window. Wish I could have captured it, but not enough time. WOW!  Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. We saw it too!! We were right by Pasquale's!! Glad you wrote about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw it too i was in santa fe by st michaels and cerrillos my name is john weber my email is john_weber@live.com it was colored blue with a flaming tail then the tail faded as it went towards airport road

    ReplyDelete