Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saucer Like UFO Spotted Over El Paso Texas

 
Date:  Around 1989 - 1991
Time:  N/A.

I saw a UFO in El Paso. I was driving west bound on Montana and it was flying over the desert near the airport/base.

I first thought it was something from the military, because it was way out in the desert then hovering over the mountain.

It went to the northwest, then back by me. I turned on Lee Trevino and pulled over. A couple of other cars pulled over too.

I got out of the car stood in the muddle of the street and studied it as it studied us.
It wasn't 2-3 miles long it was about as wide as Lee Trevino or a little wider.

It was round like a saucer with bright lights that from a distance looked solid around the rim of the craft.

But were actually lights placed a few feet apart all the way around it. It was completely silent, no noise at all and went from further east in the desert past Lee Trevino to the west side mountain in less that a second.

The next morning it was reported in new Mexico and California. El Paso news said it was a military maneuver and no need for concern.

It was not military. It was faster, silent, and no way from this world. I'm sure at what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment