Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bright White Object With Blue/White Long Tail Seen Over Fountain Hills Arizona

 
Date:  November 20, 2008
Time:  5:47 a.m.
 
I live in Fountain Hills, AZ and saw an amazing sight on Thursday November 20th. I at first thought it looked like a comet being it has a long tail. It was bright white with a blue-white tail that later turned pale orange as it seemed to fly southeast from us.
 
I have been on the internet trying to find out all I can about this thing and everyone says they saw it in the evening to night time, but I saw this along with two other people at 5:47 a.m.
 
How is that possible? I've seen shooting stars before, but nothing like this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment