Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 Orange Lights Changing Directions Over Rosyth Scotland

 
Date:  November of 2010
Date:  Evening.
 
I live in Rosyth and in November of 2010 I saw 3 orange lights moving very strangely in the sky above Ridley Drive/Thompson place.
 
I was with an ex-girlfriend at the time and we both watched in amazement as they changed course at a whim, moving at right angles then stopped perfectly still then vanished.
 
My first thought was "Chinese Lanterns", but after seeing how they moved at speed and changed direction I quickly dismissed this. We do have a Naval dockyard nearby.
 
If anybody has any more info I'd love to hear it. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment