Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lights Around A Large Orange Ball Over Mansfield Nottinghamshire UK

Date: December 15, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Hi there I saw something similar to this last night.

My postcode is (removed), I looked online last night and this morning for any similar sightings and found yours.

I was watching TV around 10:15pm and saw a large orange ball shining through my curtains. Funny enough I thought the outside lamp post had decided to float off. I opened the curtain and saw what looked like a large orange ball that at first I thought was a helicopter in flames.

It was pretty close, but moved in the sky really quickly. After watching it for around 5 seconds it looked like the ball pattern was changing and I’m sure I saw some other lights around the orange glow.
The weirdest thing was that it just stopped in mid flight and sort of floated in the distance without moving.

Then it kind of faded out and completely vanished, I saw nothing whatsoever in the sky not even an outline of anything.

Very very odd !

I have heard there have been quite a few sightings in the last few years around the Mansfield area.

I looked on the local news today and there was nothing about crashes.

Let me know if you have any new info as I found this fascinating!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment