Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hovering Lights In V Shape Over Hwy 50 Toward Brampton Ontario

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Last night while driving home from work driving down Hwy 50 toward Brampton I noticed 2 stationary lights at about a 45 degree angle from each other. They were unusually bright and seemed to be pulsating. I initially thought they were aircraft lining up for landing, but realized after 10 minutes of them not moving that they were not fixed wing aircraft.

I continued south and noticed another light now appearing from the bottom of the last object about the same distance that the first two had. It grew to the same intensity and hovered in the same way.

They had a V shape pattern. Stunned I pulled over and watched this for another 15 minutes. The last object rapidly dropped and stopped then very slowly made it's way across to the west. The other two faded shortly after. Before they had faded and when I was a little closer I was able to see that the two lights at the top were pulsating and almost looked like something was spinning. With red, blue, and yellow very light colours and round in shape.

There was a ton of commercial air traffic in the area and I'm sure it must have been seen because I was able to see several commercial planes flying and then turning around these objects. I am around lots if aircraft all the time on a professional level and have never seen anything like this in my life. There were no strobes, no resemblance to any standard aircraft. Still amazed. Timeline was 7:00 pm December 24, 2010.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment