Monday, December 27, 2010

Formation Of Red Lights Filmed Over Apex North Carolina (Pictures)



(From Brian Vike's UFO Files)

Date: Mid November, 2003
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m..

Number of witnesses: 1
Shape of objects: Formation of red lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: I have taken a photo of what I thought was 3 planets lined up, (although they had a red tint to them).

In the middle of November, 2003, I was coming home after dark and noticed them above my head because I was closing the sunroof on my car and just happened to look straight up.

I saw 3 lights the same distance apart, so I came in the house and got my camera, but only took one shot, because I didn't think that much of it because planets line up all the time.

I put in my computer and left it there until I had time to check it out. I had forgotten about having it, and was cleaning out my files this summer and found it.

Picture Left: Original photo left.

That's when I used the features on my camera software and found anomalies. I have the simplest, most inexpensive Kodak (CX 4200), but it makes good night shots without the flash.

The features I have are - brighten, enhance, contrast, color-adjust, red-eye, darken, lighten.

Those are the ones I've used on this photo. And I can 'trim' (crop) a picture.

There are somewhat famous Ufologists in this country, but two of them seemed to brush off my report.

One did, however, state if I could pinpoint a certain date, he could verify if it is an official star formation, or it isn't. I don't know the exact date, although I'm sure it was in November of 2003 and it was around 9:00 p.m.

I have several drafted emails waiting to send, with the pictures if you'd like to see them, the original, as well as the ones I used my camera features on.

I tend to think the others I've contacted, think I'm trying to present a hoax of some kind. This photo is all too clear. But I am an average person with a cheap Kodak camera. I am a 54 year-old female who's "seen things" all my life.

I have always believed UFO's existed and may come from elsewhere other than this blue planet. The strangest thing is I don't remember at what point I started believing that. I have always.

Picture Left: (Update) I asked the witness to return to her car at night, and with the same camera take another shot through the sunroof at the approximate time of the first photograph. 

This is the result.

If it was a ship of some sort, what was it doing sitting over my house?

I live in the country, about 20 miles from the RDU airport in Morrisville, and a long way from any military bases.

I think Fort Bragg would be the closest and it's hundreds of miles, I'm not sure. We do have a nuclear power plant within 10 miles of my home.

Shearan Harris (spelling?). I get their notices each year in the mail, where the evacuation routes are and all that other info.

Please let me know if you want to see the pictures. I hope so, because I'd love for someone knowledgeable to tell me what this was.

If it moved, I don't know because I didn't go outside again that night, but it wasn't moving when I took the shot.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment