Friday, December 31, 2010

Bright Orange Red Light Over Ladywell Livingston UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

My daughter and I seen a bright orange/red light in the sky at around 12:30am. It was fast moving, controlled and to us, unexplainable. The way in which it moved and it changed direction once or there were two and disappeared behind local flats. Any explanation.

PS - We have not been drinking, by the way.

Hope this is of some help.

Additional Information:

This sighting took place at Ladywell, Livingston. My daughter went out to have a cigarette and asked me to come to door when we both witnessed the red light in the sky. If you can send me more info about this, very interesting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment