Monday, December 27, 2010

Bright Light Hovers Northwest Of London Ontario

Date: December 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I was reading your website this morning after Googling information about a UFO over London Ontario. I was directed to your site and when my daughter and I read your site we noticed there was alot similarities in what we saw and what you saw.

Last night (December 26, 2010) at about 11:00pm EST I noticed a very bright light to to the northwest of the city. I wasn't sure what I was looking at, but I know it was something I had never seen before. I thought maybe it was some type of star, so I called my daughter to come and take a look..

We quickly decided that it was not a start and definitely not a plane that we were looking at. It was stationary for the longest time and then slowly started to move. It started to speed up and move sideways and then stopped and then started again! It moved fairly slow after that and we watched it disappear in the night sky!

It also had a blue type of light and a red light, and they were not airplane type lights either!

Like I said I am not sure if what we saw was anything, but it was definitely odd and strange and nothing that either one of us have ever seen anywhere before! We were quite awe struck and are very curious now this morning

Thanks I hope that this little bit of info helps. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment