Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 Huge White Spherical UFOs Around Glen Innes New South Wales Australia


Date: 2000 ?
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, how are you mate?. I just read about your sighting of the UFO in the Glen Innes area on the 15th December.

I have to let you know of a very close sighting I personally had in the same area about 10 years ago.

I travelled to Mooree to pick up 2 friends and take them home as they just finished up working on a farm out there. I travelled out there with a friend, so when we picked up the boys there was 4 of us in the car in total.

It was around 9.30pm travelling back towards the great dividing range along the straights, my friend made mention to hit my high beams and to be careful of kangaroos. I noticed a small bridge ahead and approaching the bridge there was nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Just as we came over the bridge something happened that we all talk about to this day. As we were going at a fair speed (110km/h) and just after the small bridge a huge white sphere instantly appeared out of nowhere, on the drivers side of the road, roughly 20-30m away.

At exactly the same time, as I was turning my head back to focus on the sphere, my friends were looking out there window. There were 2 on exact opposite sides of the road. We all looked back in complete shock and awe at the 2 huge white sphere's. We were all shouting in shock, "holy crap, what the hell are they", go faster, go faster!" were some of the comments I clearly remember.

Then, something happened that made the hairs on our necks stand up. The 2 huge round white balls were floating toward us. At this stage my senses were telling me to get out of there. As my foot hit the floor, I remember doing approximately 150km/h. At the same time I kind of wanted to go back. Who knows what we might of discovered, but we were all so scared the best option was to get out of there.

As we started pulling away from them, the balls seemed to disappear behind the trees. We lost sight of them, as we hit the extremely winding roads the fog had started to set in a bit. I remember having my head out the window doing 20km/h around hairpin corners because of lack of vision.

To this day we all still talk about our experience. There was something even stranger about the fact you reported this on the 15th at 3:00am. I was heading down the highway back to Port Macquarie from Brisbane that same morning. Went through Ballina at 2:15am. We have never seen as many shooting stars. The strangest thing for me was, I was travelling with one of the same blokes I was with when we saw the UFO's, and we made note to keep an eye out for them. Only just over the range, there he was.

Anyway Brian hope you found this interesting or useful in some way. Take care. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment