Monday, December 27, 2010

Large Red Glowing UFO Drops Smaller Object Over Port Angeles Washington

Date: December 27, 2010
Time: Just after midnight.

At midnight I let my dogs outside and I looked over to the west and I saw a very large red glowing star or so I thought. It began to grow 3 times it size and turned even brighter red. I yelled for my son and his friend to come outside, and then I saw a smaller object start to lower itself out from under the large red object.

As soon as the round small craft was out of my vision, the larger one become very large and bright and then it went. Maybe 1 second later, it was dimly lit and then it became bright and oblong in shape and then disappeared. This didn't make any noise and it was very low, it was overcast and it was well below the clouds. Thank you and please contact me. This scared me so much that I felt like throwing up. (name removed) Port Angeles, Washington.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment