Monday, December 27, 2010

4 Red Balls Of Light Over Lambertville Michigan

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: Around 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

I seen these in Lambertville, Mi (which is about 5 minutes from Toledo, OH). I was driving home around 7:00pm – 8:00pm and seen three red balls together in a vertical straight line.

It appeared to me that they were all moving together from north to south, but my girlfriend thought they were not moving. There was also a fourth ball that was traveling the same direction, but was a little distance behind.

I was not sure what these were because there was no blinking lights similar to airplanes. You can email me back if you would like to.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment