Sunday, December 26, 2010

Soap Bubble UFO Turns Bright White Over Buninyong Victoria Australia

Date: December 22, 2010
Time: Between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. ?

Location of Sighting: Buninyong Victoria Australia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like a soup or glass bubble then turned into a bright white light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in the backyard talking with the animals, looked up and saw what looked like a soap bubble hovering in the next door neighbors garden. It didn't seem to be very high in the sky, sitting just above their trees. I watched it for a bit, maybe a minute? - and then all of a sudden it turned into a bright white light.

At this time my son came outside and sat a watched it with me. The light seemed to stay in the same place for quite a while (another minute or two) then slowly moved off into the distance in a fairly straight line. Eventually I just couldn't see it anymore.

The sky was blue, cloudless and the weather was mild. I have to say I have watched many, many UFO documentaries in my time, never quite believing but still fascinated by people's accounts. I have always hoped that I too might see something. Well this would have to be the closest thing I've ever seen to a UFO. I have no idea what it was that I saw, but I certainly saw something! I do not drink nor take drugs, I was having a ciggy at the time.

Very curious to know if anyone else in my area saw it, but can't find anything online at this time. I must say at first I thought that the neighbors must have been blowing bubbles and I looked around for more, but there was just this one. Very strange indeed. (Have since discovered that the neighbors are actually away at the moment).

Hope this information is helpful to you.

I have not included my phone number in the details, but you are more than welcome to contact me via email if you wish.

I am 41 years old. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment