Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reddish Orange Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle Over Thompson Manitoba (Other Sightings)

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 7:47 p.m.

I live in Thompson Manitoba Canada and on December 24, 2010 at 7:47 my boyfriend came running into the house yelling at us to come look at the sky. When my mom and I got out there, I seen 3 reddish orange lights in a triangle. They looked the same size as the stars. Then after about a minute the middle light fell and faded, then the first light faded. I ran inside to grab some binoculars and when I got outside the last light wasn't there.

This is how my boyfriend explains what he seen before I got out there.

"Well first there were five lights in the distance that could've been confused with something else, then with great speed they were almost right above me, and I could see the lights in the front that formed a triangle while the lights in the back seem to fade and it seemed like it was cloaked, like there was something I wasn't fully seeing."

There were 4 others who seen the lights besides the 4 of us. Some of them saying they seen them around 7:00pm. So I'm guessing they were hanging around for awhile.

But Thompson is a small town and these lights were pretty noticeable. I wouldn't doubt more people seen the lights or even got video and pictures!

This is all 2 weeks prior to a sighting 4 hours away on December 10, 2010.
Two hours north of Bird AKA Fox Lake Manitoba Canada the engineers on the train seen blue and green lights hovering over or off to the side of the tracks. Then shined really bright lights over the train and lit up the surroundings, they reported also seeing red, blue and green lights before it shot up in the sky. It messed up their satellite signals and the train couldn’t move for couple hours. Passengers and conductors saw it too.

And in 2006 on another website (not sure which still searching) There is a report of an upside down cup UFO sighting by a Dam near Fox Lake.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment