Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bright Object Observed Over Toronto Ontario

Date: November 13, 14, and 15th, 2010
Time: 6:00 a.m.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live just west of Toronto. I drive eb QEW, nb 427, eb 401, exit Keele St nb. My destination is near Finch & Dufferin. I always watch the lights of aircraft coming into the airport. I am constantly watching the sky when I am driving in the dark. While driving to work at 0530 to just after 0600 hrs on these days I saw this object in basically the same place.

It is low enough in the sky that I always initially think it is an aircraft coming in for a landing. It was south of highway 401 and north of Lake Ontario. So it was above Toronto. It is a stationary bright white light. If I were to hold a dime up to it in the sky, it would be just smaller than the dime. It was like looking at the headlight of a car.

It did not move. I could not see a craft, just the bright light. When I arrived at work I stood in the parking lot watching it. I took a photo with my IPhone, but you really couldn't see anything. I remember seeing this same light last winter and spring before daylight savings time. Since the clocks had just been put back one hour it was now dark when I left for work.

On Monday Nov 15th I asked people at work if they had seen it. Everyone said yes. A few people heard the radio morning shows talking about it too. So a lot of people saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment