Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blue Green Objects Fall Out Of The Sky Over Columbia Missouri

Date: December 12, 2010 and December 13, 2010
Time: 10:40 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed). I live close to Columbia Missouri and I was wondering if what you saw was like a shooting star, but falling straight vertically down to the ground? Why I ask is because I have seen three of these balls of light falling from the sky in the past two days. I
have never seen anything like this before. I was wondering if what I saw was something maybe paranormal or something natural. The first one I saw was on 12-12-10 at about 10:40pm at my house looking south from my back porch.

Then I saw two on 12-13-10 one at about 11:30pm and the second one about 15 minutes later. I saw these driving home from work driving on interstate 70 going eastbound and looking north both times. Each light had a blue/green color to it and not much bigger than the size of a shooting star in the sky. I was just wondering if you had seen anything more, or had some insight to what I had seen.

I do not have any witnesses, but I promise I'm not crazy and I didn't catch these out of the corner of my eye, I saw it happen all three times. It just appeared about 400 to 500 feet up in the air and then disappeared about 20 feet from the ground. I'm good at judging height because I used to climb cell towers, so I'm not pulling these numbers out of my butt.

I just don't want you to think I'm trying to pull some crap on you. So if you could help me out id appreciate it. Thank you sir.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment