Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UFO - Police Officer In Texico, New Mexico Investigates Lights Over School


Date: 1970's

Hi I just read your article on the UFO sightings in the area back in the 70's. Before my Dad passed away I remember him talking about a friend of his that was a police officer in Texico. I don't remember his name, but the story was that he was called to the high school to investigate lights on the roof of the school. From what my Dad had said, is that high schoolers would on occasion clown around on the roof so he was to shoo them away. When he arrived he described what he thought were flashlights on the roof but he couldn't see anyone holding the lights and that they came down to the ground a little distance from him then flew away.

That's all I remember my Dad telling me because that was some years ago. Also I personally have some pictures that I took 2 summers ago in Portales which is 20 miles from Clovis. Nobody I talked to about these pictures seemed to believe me and they did not come out as well as I would have liked. I can send them to you if you like just so you can see the light I saw. But that is a whole other story on my part and has nothing to do with the 70's sightings.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment