Thursday, October 22, 2009

Small Roundish Scoop Mark Called A Punch Biopsy


Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Date: First week of February, 2003.

The Vike Factor Note: The gentleman who sent me the report and photos is a very credible person. Also there is information I cannot and will not make available on this case. Plus the person this case relates to will remain anonymous. The photos of the marking on the man's left wrist will be posted on both of my sites. As more information comes in I will be posting the updates to my site.

As always, I would like to thank the person for sending me the information and pictures.

Brian, Something kind of interesting happened in the first week of Feb. 2003. I had gone to bed around midnight and woke up at 08:00. Upon waking I found a small roundish scoop mark on my left wrist, characteristics were as follows:



1. About 1/8", two millimeters in diameter.
2. The bottom of the wound is concave.
3. There was no pain at all associated with the wound.
4. The bottom of the wound was flecked with very small dots of blood.
5. The bottom of the wound was slick and smooth as if it was cauterized.
6. It looked as if it had been done just five minutes before I awoke.
7. The wound took two months to heal and is now only visible using a jeweler's loupe.



There is nothing sharp near my bed that would cause a wound. I know there was no wound on my wrist before hitting the sack because upon retiring I took off my watch and did not observe any blemish in the left wrist area.

Thinking it had been a rather large insect bite, I went to a local Ottawa clinic. The doctor looked at it and said, why did you have that done? When I informed him how it had appeared, he became quiet and paused for a few moments, then said that the mark was from a procedure called a "punch biopsy" that appeared to be done by a left-handed individual using a laser
scalpel-type device.



The doctor said that he could not comment on this officially and recorded the reason for my visit on my file as an "insect bite". He also consulted a small notebook and gave me a URL stating that I could get more information. The doctor stated that this was the fourth or fifth case of what he called "involuntary sampling" and noted it appears to be an emerging phenomenon.

The fact that this doctor had the URL handy is pretty interesting. BTW, I didn't question him further as he was uncomfortable.

When I mentioned this to a friend he was at my front door within seconds of saying, "This I gotta see" and hanging up.



Funny this stuff should happen to me now, I'm not a young kid at (age deleted) so why "they" would want to sample the DNA of an old fart is beyond me.

Of the attached images, I took the dark image, while my friend took the rest.

----------------------------------------------

New Case - Scoop Markings

Brian Vike received another report and pictures of what has been reported above. Different person. Report and picture below. More information will be coming hopefully soon.

Date: July 2, 2003

I have the exact same "Scoop Mark" that was described in your article. Attached is a picture that I just took with a rather cheap digital camera, the mark has been there for exactly 3 days. Even more interesting is that it is the exact same location on my left wrist as the photo shown in your article.



I even went as far as to enlarge the picture and hold my left wrist up to the computer screen. I'm very interested in seeing any updates. Feel free to use these pictures if you would like. I'd also be happy to get a better quality picture if you would like. Please add me to your mailing list if you have one, if not I'll be sure to check for updates often.

--------------------------------------------------

Georgia, United States

Date: July 2, 2003

Hi,I saw your pictures of "scoop marks" on rense.com, and I have a very similar mark on my right knee. At first I thought it was an insect or spider bite, but it didn't heal and it's been three days.

When I woke up that morning, I felt strange, like something just wasn't right. It felt like I had a mild hangover, but I had nothing to drink the night before. When I got to work, my right knee felt weird... not itchy, not stinging, more of a tingling sensation. I looked down and saw what I thought was a spider bite or something -- there was a small (about 1mm) indentation in my flesh.

It didn't bleed but it did leak a clear puss substance (white blood cells?). The leaking went on all day and then finally stopped. It's been three days now and it's still not healed, there's no scab, just light red flesh in the concave scooped area, and the skin around it is pink. I just figured it was a spider bite or something until I saw the scoop mark pictures on rense.com.



The picture is attached, taken about 10 minutes ago, about 3 days after I first noticed the mark. Feel free to post it on your site along with my story. Please don't post my e-mail address or name, but you can mention that I live in northern Georgia in the US and that the scoop mark appeared on July 2. You can also share with Jeff Rense, as that is where I first saw the scoop mark pictures today.

I hope it's just an insect bite, and I'd rather not see a doctor about it, but I thought I would share.

Brian Vike has deleted the person name and other information. I also would like to thank the person for sharing their story with me, and I will be following up on this to see how the person makes out with this strange occurrence.

---------------------------------------------

Carrboro, NC

Hi Brian, I am just writing to let you know that you can add my name to the list of persons who have experienced the unusual concave scoop mark upon waking up. The details appear to be the same. I woke up one morning in early March, 2003 with what until today I assumed was a spider bite on the inside of my left arm, half way between the wrist and elbow. It exactly matched the "scoop mark" you posted on Jeff Rense's site. In the two reports listed on that site, I have seen no reports of swelling, which in my case occurred to a significant degree. In fact, after two days, my entire inner arm was inflamed from wrist to elbow. The "hole" itself never bled, but it eventually turned a sickly black.



I was out of town and it didn't seem to be an emergency room case (if I had experienced ever I would have gone), so I never had it checked out. Now that I have seen these reports, I sorely regret that decision. It would have been interesting if a doctor had diagnosed it as a punch biopsy. I do have a permanent scar from the event, but I'm not sure much can be gleaned so many months later. If you are aware of any tests or whatnot to differentiate between a bite and a biopsy, my curiosity is certainly piqued.

Hope this helps, for what it's worth!

More Information Below

Hi Brian, You are more than welcome to post my story wherever you see fit. I attached a picture of the scar, and like I said in my previous email, it is less than dramatic as it's been about four months since the event. But at least you get an idea of its size and location. It measures about 7mm x 3mm, but the actual hole was slightly smaller than that.

Let me know if you come up with any interesting details.

I would very much like to thank this person for taking the time to write and share the story with us all.

(Brian Vike has deleted all personal information for this person's report above).

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment