Saturday, October 17, 2009

Teesside, UK A Large Glowing Object


Date: October 17, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi, I’m not into anything UFO wise nor astronomy, however I did see something strange. You may able to know what it was ?

I went into the garden to let my dogs out at roughly nearly 9:00pm. I saw a big burning orange object in the sky. It was an object not a light, reflection etc. It looked quite large and I thought a first it was maybe a huge hot air balloon on fire. It's the only way I can describe it. It was bright orange, the colour of a Halloween pumpkin.

Yet not the shape of a hot air balloon, but I saw flames?. It looked like it was on fire. I shouted my husband to come and look as I have never seen anything like it. My husband never answered, so I ran in the house to get him .

When I came back out it was going up, right up into the clouds. I gather from this it was moving fast. My daughter watched it go into the clouds. Now I live in Teesside and we are on the flight path of Teesside (Durham Tees Valley airport) so I cannot imagine a hot air balloon being in the sky at night.

It was 100% not an aircraft, helicopter nor a light. There was no noise. It moved horizontal across the sky then went up into the clouds (north). Today is 17th October. I'm curious as to what it was ? Due to living on the flight path, I know planes, helicopters etc.. It was no way anything like this. Any ideas, I have posted on our local news forum as I’m sure other people saw what I saw. Like I said, it was not a light.

It was about an inch big when I first saw it, and I did see what looked like flames, hence why I initially thought it was a hot air balloon. I have since Googled and there are so many similar sighting in Teesside. The glow did not fade or burn out. Basically it went up into the clouds so we could not see it anymore.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment