Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Adkins, Texas Bigfoot Sightings


Date: July 17, 2008
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My yard.
Number of witnesses: Many
Number of objects:
Shape of objects: Bigfoot.

Full Description of event/sighting: The lead in story reads like a normal night around my house. My family and I have smelled or seen this thing on many occasions. We are missing cats and sometime the cats we have left all come to the porch and will not get down until the smell goes away. Tonight I went out to place some table scraps on the patio for the wild animals and when I stood up this thing, whatever it is was 10-12 feet from me.

The ground it was on was about 1-1.5 feet lower than where I was standing and it was the same height as me. I stand 6 feet, so this thing would be near 7.5 feet tall, and an easy 3 feet or more wide. I have always been a very physical person and this thing made me feel about as tough as a preschool girl. I did not have a good light source so I did not get a good look at it.

We have heard it growl several times in the night sometimes right outside of our windows. This was not the first time we have seen it but it was certainly the closest. We are starting to feel like prisoners in our own home. We can not go out after dark without feeling watched. There are other reports in our neighborhood of missing pets. All small animals.

We have not found any tracks but we have not felt safe enough to go tromping through the woods with this thing out there. The next door neighbor has experienced some of the same things we are experiencing. We live in a heavily wooded area and wild animals coming up is not uncommon but this is a little extreme.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment