Saturday, October 24, 2009

Francois Lake, British Columbia Same UFO That Was Seen In Houston British Columbia


Date: August 23, 2002
Time: approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi, just adding my story to your list of sightings. I don't believe in space ships etc.., but did see something I did not understand or have an explanation for. On August 23rd about 9:00 p.m. just before dark my husband decided he wanted to take a picture of the sunset at the west end of Francois Lake looking west up the valley to Nadina Mtn.

We drove down to the bridge over the river there and he got out and spent several minutes taking 3 or 4 shots of the sky to the west. While he was doing this, I stayed in the car and watched the sky, thinking that I could see just the smallest sliver of a moon peeking from behind the trees. When he got back into the car, I said something to my husband about getting the moon in a sunset shot and he said what? That is impossible as the moon can't be in that part of the sky what are you thinking? So I said, look at that sliver of light next to the trees, it has been there the whole time you were taking pictures. If it isn't the moon, what is it?

He asked if it had moved, I said no, not at all. Then while we were looking at it, the light did start to move westward. We both watched and puzzled over this for several minutes, then I said that he should try and get a picture of whatever it was. He grabbed his binoculars first and we spent a couple more minutes trying to see what it was that we were looking at. Finally as it was moving farther off, my husband snapped a picture of this light that we could not define and then we left.

Today we got the pictures developed and there is this light far off, but still obviously incandesant and to our surprise we find two other similar, but more distant lights in the photo. I will forward a picture to you when I can get it scanned. I see you have had one other report from Francois Lake, can you tell me what that one was about? Bye now.(my husband and I wish to remain nameless)

I would like to thank the witnesses for her help and report.

Also this sighting is related to the Houston B.C. case and it can be found here:
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2009/10/houston-british-columbia-ufo-loops.html

The photos below were taken by the witnesses for the Francois Lake, British Columbia sighting.





Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment