Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Howard, Colorado Mass UFO Sighting


Date: December 23, 1995
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, Here is a news print from the Salida CO Mountain Mail. This was a mass sighting Dec. 23, 1995 9:30 pm near Howard CO, 10 miles east of Salida. I have seen the original several times of this picture. I would say it way one of the most spectacular cylinder of light I have seen. Duration was 20 minutes. The glow in the picture is the fact that the pillar of light illuminated the surrounding country side for at least a mile in all directions almost like daylight. It appears to be coming out of saddle between 2 knobs of hills 5 miles north of Howard CO. Myself and the local news director for the radio station spent a day walking around in this remote area. We walked a mile from the nearest 4 wheel drive road to access the area. Witnesses reported it dissipating from the top down and appearing to shoot up into infinity. Freaked out some too as it was 2 days before Christmas. With the incredible UFO activity in this area my belief is that it was some type of star gate or worm hole.



The energy had to be mind boggling to illuminate like it did. It shook up some as they thought it might be the arrival of Jesus as it was 2 days before Christmas. I didn't personally witness this particular sighting but know many who did. It took me a year to locate the original picture taker and talked him into bring it to the local paper in conjunction with the Travel Channel coming down to do a story on Salida and CO and my previous UFO videos and pictures. This is one of many of the major events in the local area that were ignored and overlooked by about everybody back then. Feel free to post this report and picture on your site and rense.com. I have an incredible amount of documentation, stills and video from the Salida CO area 1995-2002 if you are interested. I am also in the process of transferring my 1995 daylight cigar footage onto DVD. My 6 year old daughter was the original witness at our home. She was also with me in 2002 when we believe we filmed the same craft in South Park CO.



Fox news in Denver did a story on it with an excellent correlation of cigar stills and footages from around the world I received from others. I am also sending you an artist rendition from the perspective we had through binoculars of my 9/27/95 video. In that one we had 5 people at my house that were able to study the craft for over an hour as it danced and hovered near and out from the corona of the sun. It was reported from numerous locations around the state that weekend. We believed it to be about a mile in length. Lab estimates range from 700 ft to 1/2 mile. Let me know if you want more material. Take Care.

Thank you to the witness for the amazing report, diagram and for sending the newspaper clipping along. Good stuff this.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment