Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bright Orange Light Over Bradford, UK


Date: October 27, 2009
Time: 5:30 p.m.

I should just like to report my sighting yesterday evening. I had just finished work and went to Tesco in Great Horton Road. I came out of there at 17.30 and whilst packing my shopping noticed this bright orange light in the sky coming from the direction of Moore Ave. It seemed to go down over the roof tops toward Great Horton Road and I thought, that is not an aircraft! It gained height again and came over the car park. It was completely silent as I looked up so did everyone else - exclaiming what the hell is that. It disappeared towards the city with folk shaking their heads.

I came home and immediately emailed Paul Hudson at BBC Leeds but he is away until 2nd Nov. I then put this on Facebook to receive some very rude comments about how I lost it! Have not heard or seen anything in the media today but am so glad having put it into Google tonight that I had not lost the plot and your description of your sighting mimics mine. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment