Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bigfoot Sightings Continue Out Of East Texas


I've had a few strange encounters since we moved back to E. Texas, not with UFOs but with Bigfoot. He was here when we moved in the house I bought. It's located between two forests and a gravel pit near by. A lot of weird things were happening, noises, bumps , tin beating on barn, etc. Then one night my son & I heard a noise I can't explain, we jumped up, got the big flash light, and along with the dog we ran out back, it was about 1:30 am. My son shinned the light above the tall grass. This was Sept. 17, 2007.

We didn't see anything so Sierra and the German Shepherd walked around to the front where his truck was parked. I stayed in the back alone, leaning up against my Ford Ranger looking toward the north. About that time I could see something light in color rising up out of the tall grass behind a dead tree limb lying on the ground about 10 feet. from me.

This thing rose up, up, up and kept rising. I began talking to myself and rubbing my eyes. The creature must have been over 8 feet tall and maybe 3 feet wide. It really surprised me. I know it was a Bigfoot, but the whitish color threw me off. He stood there about 7 or 8 seconds looking at me. I couldn't say a word, I was so scared. Then he turned and ran away in a northerly direction.

The horses in the pasture started acting up and the dogs at the neighbors began barking. I tried to feed him, and I bought a security camera but I've never gotten any pictures. I covered some of the windows in the living room and one night I heard him growl after I covered the window.

By the paths around the grass and bushes, I think he was looking in the window at me. My son heard him growl outside the bedroom window and I heard him growl outside the bathroom window. Last week, the dog outside barked and ran scared, I got the flash light and shinned it across the street in front of the house. I saw his eyeballs looking at me for a few seconds then he slowly lowered himself behind the large round bales of hay.

I also know where he lives, I hiked into the woods and say several piles of human like feces, with persimmon seeds and animal hair resembling my gray cat that mysteriously disappeared. You know Brian, you may not believe me, but it's kind of strange having a creature wandering around your place every night.

Hope all is well. Sincerely.

Thank you to the eyewitness to this ongoing sighting of the creature.
Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment