Friday, October 9, 2009

Photo Of Huge UFO Over Minnesota


They are back BIG time!

6pm Saturday
November 29, 2003
West Central Minnesota
Five witnesses.

I only got one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots but they are not as good. I saw bright flash in western sky. Huge bright light. Then it ZIPS to a southeast position. Sits there. I yelled for (hubby) and then for the boys who were having band practice. The object had by then moved to a southwest position and just sat there. Multiple lights flashing and appeared to be changing in shape. I will have each of them write up a separate statement.



The object then sinks on the horizon very slowly. As if to land? This lasted a good total of 20 minutes as of us able to view it. It was huge. Biggest I have ever seen for the distance. Hubby had to leave and the boys were a little shell-shocked. They just couldn't believe what they saw. I continued to watch and a jet came in or at least it sounded like one and I grabbed my camera and keys and went to my car to pursue it. By the time I got down to the lake I no longer could see it or the jet. But it was huge!

I will send their statements later. They went off to a friends' house.



Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment