Friday, October 9, 2009

Black Helicopter And Unknown UFO


I came across an article from Rense.com discussing your involvement in UFO research. Well, I'm the kind of person that could go either way in believing about extraterrestrials visiting earth. I have a wonderfully vivid and creative imagination and this subject is very exciting indeed.

One afternoon on my way back into Austin, Texas, with a friend of mine I happened to look in the sky and noticed a black helicopter going by. This is of interest to me because I know this fellow who believes in conspiracies and what not and as a kind of joke I took a photo of the black helicopter, to light the fire underneath my friends ass so to speak. (I used a canon powershot S200 digital camera).

Anyway when I got home and downloaded it I noticed a shiny silver metal object way above the black helicopter. It wasn't until I read this article at Rense.com "Daylight Photos of UfOs" that I took my very own picture a little more seriously, I really would like to have someone outside of my circle of friends and family to see them and tell me what they think.

Photo of helicopter and the UFO.



I took this picture on the 17 of June this year around 8:00 pm while traveling down the Devil's backbone (hwy 337 I believe) on the SouthWest side of Canyon Lake (in between San Antonio and Austin). It sure does look alot like the ones on the web site. I did take these pictures from a vehicle and the window was rolled up, as far as I can tell there was no object on the window itself to cause this type of reflection and I had no need of a flash so none was used. post the picture if you'd like but I'd like to remain anonymous. Write back with your comments if time permits. Thanks.

I extend my thanks to the person you sent in the photo and story.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment