Thursday, February 19, 2015

Two Tear Drop Shaped Things Which Mirrored One Another In The Sky Above Saskatoon Saskatchewan


Date:  February 18, 2015
Time:  Approximately 8:00 a.m.

Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Tear drop.
Colour of Object: White.

UFO Investigator’s Note: If anyone else has seen this, would you please be kind enough to send in a detailed report of what you saw ? To Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net Thank you.

On my way to work, driving east on Circle Drive, my sighting started just as I passed the Preston Ave exit(s). "greater than"

The sky was completely (almost unusually) clear and the sun was already fairly up, so I immediately noticed what looked like two odd looking "clouds" that seemed very close together off in the distance. They are best described as "tear-drop" shaped and they were mirrors of each other, one pointing up and to the left (10 o'clock), the other pointing down and to the left (8 o'clock).

They actually sort of looked like hands on a clock. Again, they appeared "close" to one another, though they seemed fairly far away, miles away, no real other estimate on distance. This all happened so fast I didn't really take stock until it was over.

I didn't pay full attention for the first few seconds as I thought maybe they were just weird looking contrails. However, as I continued towards them, I kept looking at them as much I could without taking my eyes off the road too long at a time. It became obvious to me they were not trails left by aircraft and they were not clouds. As I got closer and closer they looked less and less like clouds or smoke and more like things reflecting light. And I noticed quickly they were hovering there, not moving at all.

Within 20 - 30 seconds after first sighting, I arrived at the right turn exit that takes you around a loop and onto Circle Drive North. As I started into the turn, I noticed that these two "shapes", these two "things", started moving away from each other. One was going up on an angle consistent with the direction it was "pointing", the other was going down on it's own angle.

They were moving away from each other in a vertically angled trajectory - at the exact same speed. Mirrored. Everything they did looked like a mirrored image. It looked like two hands of a clock moving away from each other in a great big "greater than" sign, I don't know any other way to describe it. So weird. It was truly one of those you had to see it to believe it moments.

I tried to keep my eye on these things as long as possible, but of course I was driving at high speed and couldn't just stop and stare, which is really what I wanted to do. By the time I was around and off the exit ramp, hey were south-east of my truck and impossible to watch any longer unless I wanted to keep looking backwards.

I've seen dozens of odd things in the sky over the years, but I could always, at least in my mind, attribute them to something I've seen before whether it be airplanes, helicopters, balloons, clouds, contrails, satellites or whatever.

The whole encounter lasted for maybe a minute, but it was long enough to realize these things were unlike anything I've ever seen before, that's for sure.

I've checked the local news all day to see if anyone else reported seeing them, but nothing so far. I really hope someone else saw them and has an explanation.

Thanks for your time.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment