Thursday, February 19, 2015

Low Flying UFO Illuminated By City Lights Over Ogdensburg New York (Diagram)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date: August 19, 2007
Time: Approximately 9:45 p.m.

Hello Brian, I have updated rough sketch of what I saw.

I only have access to paint from Microsoft right now no Auto CAD program. I hope this sketch is enough information for your viewers to help with it's identification.

I had just witnessed a number of weird objects and was in the process of heading in that night and all of sudden I had this white light object go over my backyard in the city and witnessed a major power-up.

I then moved to the middle of my backyard that's fenced in and this is when I caught a glimpse of this object. It was completely silent and without lights and a matter of fact the craft was so low that the city's street lights were illuminating the object.

I would guess that the object was at least two stories high minimum and over 3/4 of a city block long, it was incredible on it's side there was these circles and they were 3-D not flat on the object.

All I can say is that we are in a small city and there's just a small airport here nothing military nearby less than 50 miles away, it was one of best and stirring sightings of this year, and I have seen quite a few this year.

I hope other's have seen this object elsewhere.

Thank you to the witness for the report.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment