Saturday, February 21, 2015

UFO Landing - Bright Light Wakes Up A Nine Year Old Child (Burnt Circle In Field)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date:  1976
Time:  After midnight.

Hello Brian, I found your report on Bruce's sighting and wanted to let you know that in 1976 I was 9 years old. I remember being in bed sleeping and suddenly there was this extremely bright light, it lit up my entire bedroom to the point that I thought it was daytime. I got up and looked out my window.

Our house sat next to a huge empty lot, right before you go out towards Cannon, the street name was Tucker Circle.

Anyway, the light was so bright I went to wake up my mom and dad, but they waved me back to bed. It was after midnight. I laid there in bed scared,
because it was like the entire front yard and my window were being hit by this light.

The field across from our house caught fire and when we went outside the next day, there was a perfectly burned circle. I have never found any record of this at all of the UFO landing, but the grass was burned.

 I remember we were not allowed to play in that field for awhile as our parents decided too many people were suddenly over there a lot.

I don't know if this helps or not and since it was so long ago a lot of it I don't remember. But I could not ever forget that bright light or being so scared.

I hope Bruce will be ok. I've never come forward with this story, which is weird considering I work for a Paranormal Radio program. It does help me to relate to our guests and to look into other sightings. Mine seems miniscule in comparison.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: In this sighting report, the fellow mentions about the bright light that frightened him while he was just a little person, and about a burnt circle in the field across the street. He also mentions the name Bruce. The below link will take you to Bruce's story, if is amazing, and frightening as well.

Witness Threatened Over Him Releasing Picture Of A UFO - 1976 Cannon AFB UFO Incident - Special Report (Photo) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2009/10/witness-threatened-over-him-releasing.html

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment