Sunday, February 15, 2015

Massive V Shaped Craft/UFO Tried To Hide Against The Night Sky Over Los Angeles California


Date:  February 15, 2015
Time:  Evening.

Just wanted to tell you that I saw this craft float through the air over Los Angeles, California the other night. It had a V shape that was transparent, but I could see more to it than that. In fact, I could see it had some sort of invisibility or cloaking that was covering its main body, because it went over a dim star and it slightly warped the stars' light.

It was the shape of a Doritos and the V was just the nose of it. I could also see the invisibility was trying to match the night sky, but because it was moving I could see the it. It was like the predator in the movies.

It was completely silent and my jaw dropped. I just wanted to scream to everyone to look, but I was afraid if I looked away, I would not be able to see in again. That's how good the invisibility was, 98% invisible.

My initial reaction is that it is not man made. It was too "out of this world". It didn't fly like a plane either, but like a levitating mass. It was also very massive. I don't know who else might of seen this that night, but I feel I saw a unicorn.

Probably the most incredible and awe inspiring things I have ever seen. My brother , sister, mom and cousin sound doubtful of my story, but I am 100% sure of what I saw, 100 percent! Since then, me and my girlfriend been outside on law chairs hoping. Thanks to your website, I know I'm not alone.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment