Sunday, August 17, 2014

Silent Fast Moving Golden Object Seen Over Carleton Michigan


Date:  August 16, 2014
Time:  11:30 p.m

Hi, I saw this object last night, August 16, 2014 at 11:30 p.m, and it moved very quickly, no sound.

I live about 10 miles from an airport. I know what a plane or helicopter etc.. are like, never silent. It was the first I ever saw this shape and color as I have seen UFOs a couple of other times, one closer and much bigger.

This is my third sighting and I am going on seventy. I have never told anyone, but a few close friends as everyone thinks your nuts. If you would like to speak to me my number is (phone number removed), I am not very good at answering e-mails. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment