Thursday, March 1, 2012

V Shaped Transparent UFO Over Dresden Germany

 
Date:  March 20, 2009
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed) and I've seen a V-shaped transparent object over Dresden (Berchtesgadener Street) flying from SE to NW. The speed was approximately 300 kmph
 
Height: Approximately 300m
Span: Approximately 20m-25m 
 
There was no sound, light glowing inside the object as it moves more towards horizon (Optical Camo seems to weaken if you are in an angle of sight between approximately 160°-200° and 340°-20° *)
 
I don't know what this kind of object is used for (maybe a optical/electromagnetically stealth recon drone) and I know that I had no hallucinations. My head and my sight were clear and I always trust my senses.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment