Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fast Moving Star Like Object Seen Over Mile End Greater London UK

 
Date:  November 25, 2010
Time:  7:18 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Shape of Objects: Star like.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went onto my balcony to have a cigarette and just happened to look up. I saw a what looked like a star, and I noticed it moving.
 
It was fairly cloudy and overcast, however not windy at all. The star moved in a very slight zig-zagged forward motion through a gap in the clouds and then through another, further north from the last.
 
It had no trail and looked bright just like a star. I live not far from an airport and see planes go past all the time and this was far too far away to have been a plane.
 
I am perplexed to say the least. I am searching the internet for some explanation which is how I found this site. It is now too overcast to see anything, but it was moving too quickly for it to still be there. What on earth was it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment