Friday, March 23, 2012

Two Sightings Over Milford Ohio – Copper Colored Object And Bright Green White Flash

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed), I live in Milford Ohio. Last night I witnessed 2 events that I can't explain. I've never seen anything like either event, and think it's a bit odd that in one evening to have two experiences.
 
At any rate, around 9:30 p.m. I sat out side with my father looking straight up in the sky, I pointed out to my father, a small copper colored light going from north to south.
 
It appeared to be very high up in the sky.
 
At first the light was very faint and moving very slowly. About 10 seconds after pointing it out to my father, the thing flared up, got really bright, appeared to have slowed down or stop.
 
This lasted about 5 seconds or so then, it reduced back to it's original state and continued in the same direction.

Around 1:30 a.m., I returned outside to sky gaze some more. After sitting looking at the stars for a bit, I noticed a bright, greenish white flash in the sky. Just a bright flash that seemed to illuminate the sky briefly, like lightning.
 
About 3 or 4 seconds after the flash, I heard what sounded like a sonic boom. I was unable to locate where either had come from. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in Goshen, Oh and heard a really loud boom, like a sonic boom, around 9:30 p.m. on 3/20/12. Have heard that many times before. The week before the time change at about 11:30 p.m. It woke me up and it seemed like our windows rattled!

    ReplyDelete